Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winnie the Pooh I believe that I am Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I may not be happy all the time, but I am loyal to the peopole I trust and that loyalty can go a long way. Also, I am constantly losing things and it often takes a while for me to find them. I want the best for my friends, even if it means sacrificing my own happiness. Results: Tie: Winnie the Pooh: You are part Winnie the Pooh. Oh, bother. You are sweet, simple, and popular for your honesty and goodwill. Though you may be the biggest personality in the woods, you sometimes need the help of others in the brains department! Piglet: You are part Piglet. You are timid, quiet, and like to stay in others' shadows. Though your shyness can irritate some, you are courageous when it counts and are always loyal to your friends. The quiz decided I was a different character; well, two different characters. I actually kind of hate that I'm Winnie the Pooh because I feel like he is a moron and completely full of himself, which I don;t really think I am. I guess I'm okay with Piglet, because I do kind of lurk in the shadows of everyone else. I kind of am only there when someone needs me, which I feel Piglet is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment